Saturday, March 6, 2010

Alice Pictures

This is only like 1/3 of my pics from the night, but I wanted to share them with my non-FB friends. If you wanna see 'em all (Kim and Kristy!!) get a FB and add me.

Anywho, we went all out for opening night, and we walked into the theater like rock stars. We went to Tinseltown in Macedonia and saw it in 3D. It was the bomb diggity yo! ;)

Samuel (as the Hatter) kept getting asked for pictures, it was so cute. He totally felt like he famous being attacked by the paparazzi. We also had Johnny Depp (Ethan), The Red Queen (Mikel), and just a funky Tim Burton-esque movie goer (Michael). It was such a fun night, and I know the kids will always remember every single detail from that night. I believe in living with no regrets. :-)

Okay, click to enlarge photos, and remember, add me on FB to see all of them! :)










On a completely different note, I am still sick which is why I haven't done in thoughtful blogs. I will, when I can. It took EVERYTHING in my to go to the movies with the kids, and even then, I coughed the whole way home- even with breathing treatments. But, like I said, no regrets, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. But now I am going back to sleep. ;)

And thanks for going Amy, we really do bring the party wherever we go!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment