Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sick of being sick.

I really am gonna blog again one day. Hopefully soon. But, if you don't know, I am seriously ill right now. I have been sick for 3 weeks, but it got really severe over the last week or so. I went to the ER yesterday, and then my doctor made me go back today. I have bacterial bronchitis. Yesterday they did an xray, breathing treatment, and put on Z-Pak (I had been on 875 mg of Augmentin for a week before). However, the breathing got worse today, and my doctor wanted labs run, and fluids run. So, the ER did both, and a repeat xray. The xray is worse today, showing collapsed airways, and prominent nodes (that my cancer doc needs to evaluate). The doctor also said it shows "smudge," which just sounds lovely huh? Anyway, it is fair to say that I feel like death, so please pray for me...my health, and that I will be able to get back into my life (of school and motherhood!!) soon. The docs are convinced that I will be much better by tomorrow since it will be 3 days into the Z-Pak and 3 days on the breathing treatments. I will let you all know.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment