Friday, June 4, 2010

I want my life back!



Can you believe that BP idiot that had the NERVE to say, "I want my life back!" Oh my gosh!

Well mister BP bigwig, can you give the 11 workers who died in the explosion their lives back? I bet their families hate this situation more than you do.

Can you, mister BP bigwig, give all of those animals their lives back? What a horrible way to die, in a bath of oil. YOU, mister BP bigwig, should take a nice refreshing dip with all of those dead birds and fish. Nothing like the suffocating waters of the Gulf!

Mister BP bigwig, can you give back a sense of normalcy to the workers that are suffering from health problems as they clean your mess? Can you, mister BP bigwig, help their breathing go back to normal, or take their nausea away?

I say we use the BP bigwigs to plug the oil leak!








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment