Friday, July 2, 2010

What do you need?

Hmm....such a simple (!!), thought provoking (ha) question. Let me think...

~I need money, it can buy me happiness.

~I need somewhere to run when I am confronted.

~I need to live a "charmed" life behind all the mirrors I have put up.

~I need to not be blamed for that person's cancer!

~I need a back-up plan when I screw up again.

~I need to talk the talk, but NEVER walk the walk.

~I need you to know I AM I AM I AM a good person. I I I

~I need to get all the attention I can, anyway I can get it.


Okay okay okay...let me shut up now!

I don't need any of that, but of course, those of you who know ME already know that! :) I will stop this (silly) confusion.


Most of you are probably not following this, just a select few that understand. And of course, you :-) that told me first (we are becoming fast friends, thanks babe). I love just having sources call me, without even asking or caring, it is seriously funny! And becoming friends with people you NEVER you befriend. Life is so bizarre.

Just ignore this if you are lost! =D



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Omgsh the irony of it just has me dumbfounded!! I will be there for YOU Hollie....What do YOU need? :D

    ReplyDelete