Sunday, September 20, 2009

God is good!

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. Psalms 126:5

That is my life's verse. I keep repeating it to myself. :-)

God is good, can I testify? I REALLY did not want to miss church today...but as you all know, I was SO BUSY that it seemed like church was not an option today. But God kept pushing me toward church, so I decided we were gonna go. After all, this church has done so much for me, and really helped me get back into God's word. Missing one service physically hurts me.

Anywho, I went to church, and left 15 minutes early. And I know that this day went so smoothly because I did what God wanted. We got everything accomplished that we set out to accomplish. My kids were even in bed at a good time tonight- probably because they are beat and still sickish.

I also can't say it enough, but I love my mom and Steve. God put the two people that I need most in my life, and I couldn't have chosen better parents. Or grandparents. Those two love my children and I unconditionally....and I am so grateful for that. My mom, Steve, and my two kids are my best friends...my loves...my family. I hope they always know what they mean to me.


Photobucket

1 comment: