Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What an interesting shower...

So tonight I get in the shower, close the door, and look down to see a cat in there with me. Too late to let her out, I am getting a shower now. Our shower curtain has 12-18 inches in the middle that is clear, so I could see her at all times.

At first she jumps on the toilet lid and keeps tilting her head at every move I make, it was cute. Then curiosity got the best of her.

She slowly makes her way over to the "other side" of the shower, where she thought there was no water. This little girl is so stupid, she jumped in. The minute she felt water she meowed at the top of her lungs, jumped out, hair standing straight up, and began to lick herself as if she had just been violated by a large male cat.

Once she was dry she jumped back on the toilet lid and began to meow at me. I kept saying, "no," but cats do not understand that word. Or, I should say, they choose to not understand it. So she decided to jump on the bathroom vanity and knock hand soap, toothpaste, dental floss, and many other things into the sink and onto the floor. The looked at me, like, "are you ready to get out now?"

So I get out, dry off, and go straight to the door to let her out. BUT NOOO!!! She clawed me wanting to stay in. So I gave in and sat her back on the floor. She jumped straight up to the vanity, knocking stuff all over again, and meowed at me for five whole minutes until I could pick her up. What a brat.

This is the last time I let a cat stay in the bathroom. My dogs would just calmly lay on the mat and patiently wait for me to finish...not a peep, no destructive behavior. Dogs are just big dumb animals that are willing to do anything to please their owner. But not so with cats, you have to earn their respect, and things WILL be done on THEIR terms. :-)

I just heart animals. <3

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment