Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Picture Your Life





Friends~Family~Fellow Bloggers~

My mother and I have decided to "try" and start a small business on Etsy.com. :-) We are basically offering our artistic creations. (Picture Your Life- Link)

My mom is offering caricatures and ink pen portraits...her work is so beautiful. The pictures below are just examples. The caricature is a recent one that she did for me, and the ink pen portrait is one of her great dane, Bob, that she lost the day before.

I will be offering photo DVD's, and photo editing. Basically I will offer to do the editing like I did in the photos below, and the DVD's will be for those who would like their photos set to music. Stuff the I love to do!

My mom and I will both offer rice jewelry. We can write names, birth-dates, etc... on a grain of rice and make it into a necklace, key-chain, etc... We are both new to this, but I think we finally have it down. Technical pens are my new best friend.

Many of you know that I am fighting cancer...and I have extremely poor health. Working a job is not realistic for me, since I basically live at the doctor's office and I have limited mobility. This is a dream of mine, to have a business that I can do everything from home, and in my own time, and not undertaking any tasks that I cannot handle. My mother's health is also declining, and working is not a real option for her either. So we sat and discussed and we decided that we will never know if we could have made it unless we just jump in with both feet!

Here is our site, please check it out, but more importantly- SPREAD the word :-)

PICTURE YOUR LIFE- LINK


Here are some photos from the site of the stuff we are offering...

My mom's caricatures and ink portrait examples-





Photo editing, just like these two pics-

No comments:

Post a Comment