Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A gay time at the park!

Most of you know that I am a VERY conservative, right wing Christian, so none of this will come as a shock to any of you. :) And if you don't know this about me, now you do!

I had to tell you that because I am sure this little story is going to offend some, but I don't care, I speak the truth as I believe it, so here goes...

I took my boys to the park in Stow (with all the bright red equipment) with Sam, Kathleen and their boys. There are always teenagers with no life hanging out at the park, so when we pulled in and saw half a dozen teens, we were not shocked.

Sam and Kathleen stayed in the car (it was chilly out and Sam was reading), but I decided to go sit and listen to the kiddos play. I love watching kids interact, and I am talking all ages, it fascinates me. Tonight was my lucky night, because I hit the jackpot of teenage interaction.

Two of the boys, I am guessing about 15 years old, were an openly gay couple. First of all, 15 is too your for couples anyway, but come on, openly gay at a children's park?! I was ticked, would have been more ticked if my kids had been younger.

We are 100% against the gay lifestyle. I am by no means a "gay hater," I love all people. I hate the gay lifestyle, it is a sin. I know a lot of you would argue that is a sin just like lying, but I do not see it that way. Got destroyed an entire city for being gay...he didn't do that is cities where there was lying. God calls homosexuality an ABOMINATION, that is one powerful word to chose. The Bible also says that homosexuality makes God nauseated!! So yeah, I am against it. I do not hate the sinner, I hate the sin.

Back to the park...

These two boys were not flirting with each other in a way that males and females flirt, it was vulgar and disgusting. Like I said, I observe the behavior of children everywhere I go, it is something that I intelligently speak about. This particular behavior was so far from normal.

Usually teens will have potty mouths at parks, and maybe try to push some boundaries, but nothing like these two. The boys were playing tag with a group of friends (all girls), running throughout the equipment, past little 4 year olds and their parents, they were extremely rude- and all of that was aside from their unthinkable sexual behavior.

Next thing I know, one of the boys gets tired, and lays down at the top of the slide. He props his legs open, and up on the bars. Then he begins breathing heavily, as if he has not exercised in 5 years. It was at that point that things got really bad.

The other boy was at the bottom of the slide, he looks up to the boy with his legs in the air, and shouts, "YEAH BOY!!" Then he begins to climb up to get in between his legs. Now mind you, there are parents and children everywhere, but of course, no one will say anything, it would not be politically correct. However, if it had been a straight couple, parents would have jumped all over that. If I haven't learned anything else in the world, I have learned that moms at parks look for reasons to call the cops out.

I was just about to wrap things up, because I simply could not take anymore of this, it was making me sick to my stomach.....when Samuel fell and got hurt. I bet you can't guess who was by his side first??!?!?! That is correct peoples, the two gay kids. One of them was walking around Samuel, panting as if Samuel had been shot or something...the other was touching his knee to see if he broke something since he could not get up. All I could think was, "Please get those gay kids away from Samuel before I hurt someone!!"

I picked Samuel up and carried him to the car (yeah, he is heavy, 110 pounds heavy, but moms can find their strength when they need to). After he told me he was okay, he said, "Mom those gay dudes touched me." I burst out laughing, which was probably not the best response. BUT....if you had seen the disgust in which he said that, you would have laughed too! :)

I am sharing this story just to let you all know how very sad I am at the changes in the world. I know that God is allowing things to move quickly, and I know it will all be over soon enough and in His perfect time. But living through this world of hate, and filth, and greed, and gluttony, and "whatever feels good" is making me sick. I almost wish that I had lived during a time when America was more focused on God, and lived according to His word, and a time that cherished families, and wanted children to grow up to be decent, God fearing adults...not this new age way of allowing them to grow up expressing themselves.

The world is so sad right now, and so many are blind to it, and it is in our own backyards. :(


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment