Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm all girl, whad'ja expect?

Hi friends! More importantly, hi friends husbands!!! I need help! :)

Okay, since I no longer have a Mr. Fix It, I have to take care of things on my own, or with the help of my parents and kiddos. My family is a huge help, especially Michael, a future Mr. Fix It. And I must say, I am not too shabby, I can git-r-done.

Anyhow, we have come across a massive problem. (Probably not that massive, but to me, it is ginormous!) I hit a pot hole this winter in an unnamed friend's drive-way!

*ahem, Amy*

Right then and there I heard something dragging under my car, and I figured since it wasn't a dead body, I wouldn't pay it any mind. Sadly, over time, the dragging got worse, and I got madder by the day....but then I let go of the anger and have found the humor in it. I even make little songs out of the obnoxious sound it makes....and can you say NEXT EMINEM IN DA HOUSE?! ;)

I'm drifting...

So it turns out that the piece is just a massive grey piece that looks like it is covering the engine, or so my ten year old mechanic tells me. He was willing to screw it back into place, but he said the piece itself it is broken in half- of course right?!

My question to all of you gorgeous men (flattery will get you everywhere!) is, can I just rip this piece off without hurting my baby (the van)? Okay, if anyone out there has an answer please email me at hollieo@att.net.

Much love in advance! XoXoXo

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment