Saturday, March 28, 2009

Adoption Update...

Quickly peoples, I am about to leave...

We went to the meeting on Thursday...everything went good. As of right now, EVERYTHING is on hold until the disruption is official. No one can tell Nathan anything until the judge signs disruption papers. The time frame for this to be done is around May/June-ish.

Right now, we are increasing visits with Nathan...he will be with us ALMOST every weekend. In June, when school is out, we will increase the visits from one night to three or four nights and so on. The goal is to have him moved in by mid-July to end of July to he has plenty of time to adjust before school.

I am planning on him going to LCCS with the boys of course. I gotta work on getting him tested during the summer. I know that he will really be able to thrive at LCCS, it is a great school.

That's about all folks!! I will do my very best to update every time something happens. But like I said, everything is riding on the disruption, so we have to wait for that.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment