Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ready Freddy!

My Spring Break has officially arrived- at 9:45 tonight! Parrrr tayy! I had one last paper to send in and now I am finished.

I have so many plans over Spring Break..

Tomorrow- Church
Monday- Drive kids to and from school.
Tuesday- Drive kids to and from school.
Wednesday- Drive kids to and from school.
Thursday- Drive kids to and from school.
Friday- Drive kids to school, beg Steve to pick them up. Bathe dogs.

Ahhh haaa! Jealous?! I know I know I know...I can party with the best of them! :)

No, I'm kidding, I actually do have a few plans. Tonight Mr. Nathan is spending the night, yay! Tomorrow we will go to church then lunch then take him home. About the time we get home- Samuel should be back. (Good, I totally miss him and want him home, I don't even know why!)

Monday I am headed to the Dermatologist to have my head nasty looked at (see previous blog). Huh, and just think, I could be Spring Breakin in Panama City.

Tuesday I am volunteering at LCCS, then Michael has TRIBE after school...I am gonna try and get some good pics that day.

Wednesday Samuel is going to the Orthodontist at 1:00- then- then- then- then-----AND THEN....we head to a CAVS GAME! Fun times yo. We are going for Justin's birthday, even though he won't be TWENTY NINE until Friday.

Thursday Justin and I have an adoption meeting, I am actually looking forward to that. The meeting is at night, so my day is pretty free. I have mandatory volunteer time that I have to complete for my HDFS class, so maybe I should get it done that day.

Friday!!!!!!!!!!!! JUSTIN'S BIRTHDAY!!! I can't write what I am gonna do on here! ;) No, I'm playin. We are probably gonna hit Damon's before Samuel leaves that night! Yum yum yummy!

(start sarcastic tone here)Then I will need the weekend to gather myself for school on Monday. All this craziness...wow! (end sarcastic tone)

On another note- today sucked! I took my van in for an alignment that I could barely afford....and left with four new tires because my tread was at legal limit. That's right people, I racked up a hefty $700 bill today....wtf am I gonna do!?! Pardon my french.

Tonight was better though, we went to Pizza Hut with Nathan, it was fun. That child talks almost as much as Samuel, and here I was thinking Samuel was unique. Clearly they were twins in a past life! :-)

I'm gonna wrap this up now, gotta go see if the boys are asleep. For those of you who know nothing about our adoption- I will try to blog about it tomorrow, inform you of what's going on, and catch up the ones who already know.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment