Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tomorrow's the big day.

Let me start off by saying that I hate screws! And not in the dirty sense peoples, get your heads out of the gutter. ;-) I hit a screw today and now have a frickin flat tire. As you'll recall, I just had those $700 tires put on last week. Luckily, the screw falls under my warranty, so fixing it is free. I guess today is just not my day.

Tomorrow I will be taking the kids to school in my moms car that I HATE! But, beggars can't be choosers. Then I am off to school, which, sadly, might be the most relaxing part of my day. After that I will rush to Flynn's to drop off my tire...hopefully just in enough time to get home and pick up my mom by 2:15.

Once I get my mom I have to go to the dermatologist to get my scalping results. That is gonna be fun! Plus, as I mentioned before, I have to get a totally body check! FUN FUN FUN

After that I will drop my mom and pick up my kids, who should be pretty close to death at this point, you know, from starvation and all. :-) So, I will go home and get them supper...and, hopefully see Justin for a split second during supper as well.

Justin has to go get my tire after supper but before his classes start...so he is gonna be booking it too. But, this will finally be my time to relax, I am thinking a nice hot shower followed by a sappy love movie. Yep, that sounds like a perfect ending to a busy day.

Well, this is all how is it SUPPOSED to go, I'll let you know tomorrow what actually happened. And...I just know you are all dying for my results!! I promise not to gross you out with anymore scalping pictures!!! I'm over that now.

There are probably a million grammar errors, but I am not proof-reading this! I'm tired, quit being so judgmental y'all!! :o)~

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. hello my friend. now you know that i will be waiting to hear from you with the results. PLEASE let me know and PLEASE make sure that the derm check everywhere- pull down and up eyelids, mouth, scalp(duh), under things, even in scary places, bottom of feet, palms,in between toes and fingers, fingernails well need i say more? i will be thinking of you . good luck!! dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying all goes well at your appointment. You do have a busy day. You know it never goes as planned. lol

    ReplyDelete