Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Boring Day [but it's not over]

Today I had a thousand and one errands to run, and still didn't finish everything on my list. Oh, and, I had to drag Samuel's sick butt around with me, fun times yo!

BUTTT...if is day 2 of Justin's Birthday Week! :-) I am trying to make one of his favorite meals every night this week...tonight was hamburgers, macaroni salad, and baked beans. Yum Yum Yum I also got some "balloon" cookies at Giant Eagle, double yum yum yum!

We are about to wrap up the day with 'family game night' with the the kiddos. That should be fun! We have such a busy day tomorrow, it will be nice having a relaxing night.

Tomorrow I wake up and take the boys the school, then I have to take Samuel to the orthodontist at 1:00. When we get there we will meet Justin and head out to eat dinner at McDonald's. We bought McFamily night tickets to the CAVS, so we are grabbin our McD's then headin to the game. Should be a good night.

I know that I still haven't blogged about the adoption...I swear I am working on it!! ;-)

Here is a pic of our yummy cookies!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment