Friday, August 21, 2009

Goodbye Colonial Times

Wow! It seems like forever since I have blogged. Sickness, stress, and no computer are all to blame. But I am back up and running now, so my daily blogs will begin again. I am not gonna get into a lot of deep thoughts tonight, just wanna do a quickie to catch everyone up.

Before I start, I want you all to check out our newest Youtube vid of the Top Thrill Dragster at CP. We went with my brother and his fam, and this was the first ride everyone rode. You have to pause it to see everyone, but they are all there, all six of them....




Also I hope that everyone has had the chance to sign in to Facebook and check out our new zoo and CP pics.

Okay...let's play catch up...

Everyone in the home is almost completely better now! WHOO HOO! Samuel has gained almost all of his weight back, and he is at about 80% of his normal energy. We are so blessed, and it was all in perfect timing, school starts tomorrow.

Speaking of school, I was really worried about the kids not having the beloved school this year. I absolutely could not afford it, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. But God always shows up, right on time. Today, my mom got a part time job that will pay for the boys' school payment. It will still be rough, but I think it is manageable. No one could possibly understand what an amazing blessing this is for us. My boys adore that school, and I BELIEVE that God wants them there.

Tomorrow we have to go to orientation with the boys, they can't wait to see their friends. :-) LCCS has a really neat orientation, the kids can unpack their supplies then the do a big luncheon for everyone. It is a really fun day. After we leave, they boys were invited to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheeses. It should be a fin day for them.

I start school on Monday, and believe it or not, I am excited. I cannot wait for the three of us to get back into our normal routine. I am taking some classes with my friend Wendy, so that should be a lot of fun. School is always more fun when you have someone to do it with.

A quick update on my divorce is...we have a court date in a few weeks for temporary orders. My lawyer said it would still be a while before the actual divorce date is set. But I am sure everyone is keeping up with the case on the Portage County Public Access site. I am no stranger to looking up cases, we all do it! ;) Anywho, I so do not want to get into this story tonight, maybe later this week. If you can't wait, just email me and I will give you the Reader's Digest version until I have more time (and brain power) to blog.

Oh, and I also wanted to bring up my friend Deb...God has answered her prayers. She had a successful surgery on her foot, and things are finally looking up. I am hoping she is well enough to blog about it soon, I can't wait to read the entire story!! :)

Okay, I suppose this is enough for now. Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Sam for connecting me back to the real world. I felt like I was living in colonial times without my computer. :-)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment