Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I don't want to blog.

I don't what's up tonight, but I am in a funk. I don't want to blog or chat or anything. And to top it off, I have no TV to veg out with. Sucky night. Luckily my cable will be back on tomorrow. And hopefully my funk is just PMS. I hate feeling like this...I much prefer my bubbly persona.

Since I am blogging against my will, I will go ahead and do the blog I wanted to do.

I am terrified that I will forget names, but here goes...

I want to thank all of my friends from the bottom of my heart for all of their help throughout this horrible ordeal. Every time I break down crying, I know I can call any of you to help calm me. Thank you for that, all of you. I love each and every one of you...

(Just friends, not family, that was my last blog.)

Deb- for talking to me at 2am if I needed you, and I have, a lot.

Wendy and Dawn- for keeping me strong at Relay, you knew how hard that was.

Pam- for making me laugh sharing your thoughts about the situation.

Kim- for offering your cows. ;-)

Joel and Kristin- for helping both of my babies through this, you are amazing parents.

Michelle- for making me feel like such a strong woman.

Amber- girl you know why.

Amy- for getting me and Mindy back together.

Mindy- for be such a great friend that is always willing to keep me company.

Debbie- for your kind words after TRIBE that day.

Heather- for your kind email telling me your story.

Moriah- for the conversation, you know which one.

Joy- for the compassion you have shown me.

Katie- for always being so understanding with all of us.

April- for reminding that God will see me through.

Shelly- for your willingness to talk online every time I was hurting.

Maggie- for help with finals when I needed it the most.

LCCS Staff- for helping through the toughest of tough times, I would have been lost without all of you.

KSU Spring Profs- for understanding my situation and giving the much needed extensions when I could not fathom writing a paper or taking and exam.


I know, I know, I know...I probably forgot a million people, but I hope not. And if you have touched my life, then you know it! And I didn't mean to forget anyone, I am sorry if I did.

I love my friends, they are amazing. I only said one small thing about each, but I know that I could have hundreds of things about each...you are all so amazing.

XOXO


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You are an AWESOME mom and an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete