Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Seeing is "Bee"lieving.






Okay, so obviously Samuel had a sucko first day...anyone who looked like that would. :-) But he made it funny for his friends, and in the end, he was fine with being my little ogre. ;)

He had a bee crawl on his face yesterday, and he said, "Look mom, what a nice bee."

Then it stung him. LOL

He cried, but the pain went away after a Benedryl and some Advil. This morning he woke up and it had doubled in size, and it just keeps growing throughout the day.

(I cannot stop laughing to type this.)

The doc said to continue with the same meds I am giving him, plus cold compresses. All three things have done nothing to help him. My friend Pam sent me a suggestion, so we are gonna try that next. The pain isn't an issue as much as the SEVERE itching.

Luckily, my little guy can take a joke, and he has heard them all today. At one point he looked at me and said, "Bee-lieve me mom, EYE love you!" hehe


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment