Saturday, August 22, 2009

What goes around...

...comes around. I totally believe that.

Anywho.

Today was a rough day, but luckily my support entourage was there to see me through it. Everyone from my mom to my brother to my best friends were there for me, offering to help me with anything I needed. It was a blessing.

It is easy to let go of your faith during the fire, but I believe that only the weak do that. I will remain strong through every fire, and I know that God will bring me through it all. I will be a stronger, better woman in the end. All I want is to be the woman, mother, friend, daughter, and sister that God wants me to be.

My boys also had a rough day today as well. But Samuel spent a lot of time in prayer, and he is much better now. He is my prayer warrior. Michael cried a lot, but he finally got better. They both went to a birthday party tonight, and that has really helped their minds stay busy. :-) What a PERFECT time for them to get invited to a party. God also works things out in PERFECT time.

Okay, here is one of the pics from tonight, but be sure to check them all out on FB...



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment