Monday, August 24, 2009

School days.

My two favorite people in the whole world start school tomorrow. They are both already tucked into bed and dreaming about their first day. I am so excited for them, they cannot wait! It is like Christmas Eve in our house. I feel like I have given the "if you fall asleep the time will pass faster" speech too may times. Sadly, my red-headed pumpkin has to do to the doctor on the first day of school. I am hoping he will only miss an hour or so. Better than Kelsea who will miss the entire week!!! (AHEM MIZZ KIM!!!) ;)

I want to reiterate just how miraculous it is that my boys will be attending LCCS this year. I knew God wanted them at that school, I KNEW IT. And it perfect timing, they got to go- praise be to God.

I also wanted to thank my mom, for risking so much (panic button) to make sure my kids are there. I love you.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment