Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Childhood Gone

Tonight I watched 20/20 and it was about a mother that shot 3 of her children, and was pregnant with another at the time. This story was also in Glamour...the mother is Diane Downs.

Anyway, the story would do small segments on other mothers that have killed their children as well. It also showed MANY interviews with a giddy Diane just days after shotting her own kids. Then it showed the heart-wrenching testimony of her 9 year old daughter that survived the gun shot, as she testified against her mother.

These shows are set off a gazillion emotions with me.

First I wanna kill these women that could do such horrible things. Then I feel sorry for them, and how pathetic they must really be. Then I cry for the children that are so innocent through it all. Then I get mad at the families that cannot see how bad off their relatives are...Diane Downs was NUTS, someone should have seen that. I just wish I could hug these children, and give them all the childhood that they should have had.

I fully believe that you cannot call yourself a women, let alone a mother, if you could do physical harm to your OWN CHILD. Or even emotional damage. Clearly these women were born defective, and without the natural woman/mother instincts that we should all have.

Mothers should be willing to DIE in order to SAVE her children, I know I would. Not kill her children in order to SAVE her own personal life and freedom that a child can take away from you. It is so disgusting. ARRGGH! I want to slap sense into all of them, or at least make it a federal law for these nut jobs to get their tubes tied. Just sayin.

I love my children more than I EVER thought you could love another a human being. When someone hurts them I get defensive, when someone helps them I am beyond grateful, and when someone loves them, I love that person. My children cannot have enough love in their lives, and anyone who wants to share their love with my boys will always be good in my book. I just wish that all mothers could see things clearly, and not allow poor judgment to take over and destroy the lives of innocent babies.

Okay, I will shut up before I say something about these women that I will really regret!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment