Thursday, May 20, 2010

THIS OLD GINGERBREAD HOUSE!




You are all invited to come out and watch Michael as Papa Bear in the Kent Children's Musical Theater (CMT) play- THIS OLD GINGERBREAD HOUSE! I took a few pictures tonight from their final performance, I hope the pictures make you want to come out on Friday night or Sunday afternoon (see flyer pictures).

If you know Michael, then you know he is quite a shy child. This new theater/drama life is a HUGE step for him, he has really come a long way in the three months that he has been in CMT. Now he wants to go to theater camps and even be in tap/jazz classes. I am not sure how much of that he will get to do, this lifestyle can be pricey, but I will most definitely try to give him everything in my power.

Okay, check out the pictures, and be watching for videos, I got some really cute ones! :-)





This is the fairy, lightning bug dance...all done under black lights. It really is beautiful to watch...





Michael in action! I am telling you, this kid is in the zone...




The cast sparkles on stage...




Look at all of these beautiful costumes...








Please come out and see this magical production!!! You will not be sorry watching my son come out of his shell....








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment