Thursday, April 16, 2009

Birthdays and Tumors

I have had a really busy day today. I am desperately trying to get everything done tonight for Michael's party tomorrow. I want to dedicate my full attention to my mom's appointment tomorrow.

So...

- Goodie bags....check!
- Presents wrapped....check!
- Pool toys packed....check!
- Food products packed....check!
- Ordered pizza....no :-(
- Made cupcakes....no :-(


I am almost there, but not quite. The party should be good, we are expecting about 25-27 kiddos! Fun times. Michael is so thrilled, he loves a good party. ;-)

I am drowning in school work right now, I have never let myself fall so far behind. I am dealing with Michael's party and once that is done some stress will be gone.
I better shut up now and try to get some sleep. Although I have only slept about 5 hours a night this week, so NOT like me. I have no idea why I can't sleep, that is how I usually deal with stress. I guess now I stay awake and stare at the walls. Weird.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hollie, give my love to Laurie. We may not be very close but she is still my aunt and I do love her. I hope for the very best outcome, whatever that may be.
    ~~~~~

    25-27 kids??? I will pray for you!! LOL! Being the mom that throws the best birthday parties is the best kind of mom. :)

    ReplyDelete