Friday, April 10, 2009

I love my pets.

Really, I love all of my animals with my whole heart. I do everything to make them comfortable, I never yell at them...they are my world. My kids accuse me of loving my pets more than I love them! :-) They said it, not me.

However, every other Friday night is bath night for the pups. This is the only time that my heart is only half full of love. They cry when they see me getting their bath stuff ready. They cry over who has to go first. They play dead or asleep when they see me coming to get them. Fred pees because he is just so "nervous." This is out of control.

My dogs have to get a bath twice a month, in a nice, WARM tub, in my nice, WARM house, and then go to lay on nice, clean, WARM blankets. Why are they so ungrateful? Humph!

I forgive them though, I try to thin about how much the kids fight me when it is bath time. I have to MAKE them get showers everyday, they don't voluntarily hop in like normal human beings. I don't understand, does everyone...kids and dogs...want to love in filth?

Whatever...I had to vent. I am nice and clean, I can still smell the shampoo and body wash from my shower! Mmm mmm, I love that smell. I love this feeling, so much that I shower 2- sometimes 3- times a day. I just wish my dogs and kids felt this way.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Our dogs are the same way. Rusty (the lab) thinks you are playing with him and runs, then when you try to dry him off, he grabs the towel, runs and won't let you dry him off. Our girl Missy on the other hand, shakes and whines the entire time you are bathing her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our dogs are the same way. Rusty (the lab) thinks you are playing with him and runs, then when you try to dry him off, he grabs the towel, runs and won't let you dry him off. Our girl Missy on the other hand, shakes and whines the entire time you are bathing her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would think that getting a bath was the worst abuse that has been perputrated on any animal ever. LT goes and hides--straight up hides. It's HILAROUS!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete