Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I need Xanax?

Stress is starting to mess with me....physically.

I need me some Xanax!

The semester is almost over, thankfully. I swear I have never had a more stressful semester in my life. And these are some of the easiest classes ever. I think that my schooling, along with the boys' first year at LCCS, along with the adoption stuff is way too much at one time.

In 1 week I will be done with school. Surely the stress will be almost completely gone at that point. Then, my boys only have 4 more weeks of school left! Once they are out we go on vacation...we leave 2 days after they get out.

Once all of that is done, we can all focus on Nathan. All four of us want to spend more time with him and let him really get to know us. He will finally be able to stay longer than a weekend. :-)

Maybe I don't need the Xanax, I just need everything to NOT happen all at once!!!

Luckily I have this cute little kitty named Dwight that loves his momma. He is a stress reducer...and you know, I wholeheartedly believe that animals can reduce stress. Okay....my four puppies are stress reducers too!!! And my guinea pig. Oh, and my froggies! BUT NOT THE LIZARDS! Stupid horny lizards that keep trying to make some babies! Can lizards be fixed? Hmm....



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment