Saturday, April 11, 2009

I heart Nicholas Sparks!

And I don't care how cliche that sounds! I love The Notebook....Message In A Bottle...Walk to Remember. I love them, I mean REALLY love them. I never wanted to be THAT girl, that girl who loves those sappy, chessy romantic novels. Ick! But, here I am, totally drawn to his work. I'm so humiliated to be just another sheep in the flock.

On another note, I had to watch a video for my Early Adolescence class and it was fascinating. Here is the link...

http://academic.csuohio.edu/rottier_pj/pallock/misogyny.html

I hope it works for you, it really makes you hate society. Anyone with daughters should see this, it is shocking. Well, not really, we a a desensitized society, so it probably won't shock you. Anyhow, it was so interesting that I am thinking about using MISOGYNY as my topic for my final paper this semester. Hmm, we'll see.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment