Friday, April 3, 2009

SPRING BREAK!!!

Spring Break for Samuel and Michael officially kicked off today! We don't have a lot of "big plans," but plans none the less.

Tonight we have Mister Nathan here, all three boys just fell asleep. FINALLY! We took them to Sonic for dinner, we had a $10 off coupon so dinner only cost us $12! What what! [BIG CHEESY GRIN]

Then we stopped at the CROCS outlet at Aurora Farms, a friend told me that CROCS are super cheap there. Oh my goodness, was she ever right, every color and style of CROCS for about $10, some were as low as $5. I am still in shock over this, I can't wait to take my mom up there, she is gonna die! All 3 boys got a pair- I will show some pics tomorrow.

Tomorrow we are planning on going to the Carnegie(sp?) Science Center in Pittsburgh. We have been to GLSS, COSI, and McKinley but never the Science Center in Pittsburgh. Samuel and Michael have both been, they went with Joel and Kristin one year. Samuel is just dying to take Justin and I so he can be out tour guide. :)I will have tons of pics and vids, it will be a day to remember. We get in for free with our passes, I highly recommend buying passes each year at GLSS.

I gotta wrap this up, Justin and I need sleep. [YAWN]


Photobucket

1 comment: