Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Did you see the moon?

I am finally over the hump this week, and so glad it is almost over. The boys are having a ball during Spring Break, but I am so ready for school to start again. I have a million papers of my own coming due, and trying to entertain them and complete my projects is stressing me out.

Tomorrow I have to take Samuel to a check up appt. with his new Immunologist. That should be quick and painless. I am seriously considering taking the boys skating, I know I am taking them, just not sure whether it will be tomorrow of Friday. We will be out that way both days, so I guess it doesn't matter. Okay, I am rambling!

The kittens are getting older...FAST! They have stopped being so skittish and started getting confident- the little boogers will bite the crap out of your finger. It is so cute! I really love them. I feel sorry for my dogs though, they are so sad, they just want to play with the kitties. Oh, while I am talking about my animals, Michael's frog died today. We JUST bought this frog, it was so beautiful, but it has passed on to froggie heaven.

Hmmm...let's see what else...

I emailed about my volunteer time today. I have mandatory volunteer time for one of my classes! I am going to volunteer with LCCS, hopefully in the special needs department. I do not think that grown adults with kids should have to volunteer. I practically live at the school now, how is it different?!? Regardless, I have to do it, and I do think it will be fun. I haven't ever worked with special needs, so that will be an experience, and that is all my professor is looking for.

Justin and I are so happy about school being almost over, you couldn't possibly understand how we feel. We have our entire summer planned, and I am stoked!!! I will blog about summer come closer to time. Until then though, it's back to work!

Well, I better get off of here, Justin is wanting to lay down and watch IN TREATMENT. We are so addicted to that show. But, before I go, make sure you go outside and look at the moon tonight, it is magnificent. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment