Monday, April 13, 2009

Guess I'm not that good?!

I am referring to writing. Now, I have ALWAYS aced any essay papers that I turned in. But for some reason, I can't bring my grade above an A- in Writing 2 this semester. This is driving me insane. I am so passionate about what I write, I make everything personal....and I just can't seem to pull out of this funk. AAARRGGGHHHH!!!

I have consistently received an A- on every paper and even my journal logs...I have to get higher than that on my final research paper. I HAVE TO! I'm a literally going insane.

Now, thankfully we are allowed to revise in this class and bring our grade up...I think I am gonna do that this time. I THINK....but I am writing 3 other papers right now, so I am not sure if I will realistically have the time to do it. Wish me luck with that.

I know what you are thinking...you should be working on that and not blogging! Right? Let me tell you something...I enjoy blogging and I don't plan on giving it up anytime soon. It is my way of venting, if I can't write in my blog everyday I WILL go bonkers.

The moral of this story is, no matter how good you "think" you are- you probably aren't. :o)~ Although, I still love to write, and I AM gonna write a book one day. Mark my words peoples!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You know we had an English teacher that said he would never give 100's because there was no such thing as a perfect paper. Maybe your teacher doesn't give A+'s?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! My comment worked this time!!

    ReplyDelete