Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Michael is in business!

We got Michael's candy bars today to sell for Relay for Life, he is pumped. We made the box all pretty and it is officially time to start selling. If anyone is interested the bars are only $1.00 a piece, and they come in four flavors...

*Chocolate Roasted Almond (I had one, GOOD!)
*Chocolate Crispy
*Chocolate w/ Creamy Peanut Butter
*Chocolate w/ Caramel

Let me know if you want any!!! Here is a pic of Michael and his box of candy...






Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I want some, but I don't think they would make it to MD without melting. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. save me and jeff some

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go little chocolatier, go!! I hope he sells the mostest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love some. If only we lived in Akron. bummer!

    ReplyDelete