Sunday, April 26, 2009

Missing Nathan

The weekend is almost over, I am thankful for that. I know, that sounds weird. But, I am ready for this semester to end, and I feel like everyday at Kent is one day closer to summer.

I am sad that we didn't get to see Nathan this weekend, it is weird how fast we are getting attached to this little turkey. He went to West Virginia with his parents, they own second home out there. They really wanted Nathan to go since, "it will probably be his last time out there." Their words, not mine.

We will get him next weekend, and it is gonna be one crazy weekend!! I'm telling you. Both of my boys qualified for the Science Fair, so they have to compete in that all day on Saturday. Then, right after that is over, Michael's singing/drama team is performing! It should go by fast. And...and...since the Science Fair is so long (like 6+ hours) they have activities set up for the kiddos. My boys are all over the "mini chess tournaments" they are doing. Super geeks.

Gotta shut up, it is after 9pm and I HAVE to finish a paper.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I do. not. miss writing papers!!

    I'm actually super excited to hear about how the science fair goes! I hope the boys do really well.

    ReplyDelete