Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone. I truly hope that you have taken time to reflect on the true Easter meaning...the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus. Without this, we would all be lost, for all eternity. I am truly thankful for Easter and what it means to me. I am a sinner who can prayerfully repent of my sins and KNOW that I have God that will forgive me. I'm not perfect, not even close, but I'm forgiven, and that's all I need.

I know it's Easter, so this is a weird time to bring this up...BUT...Michael has been working hard on his Relay for Life stuff- so I want to do this before I forget. He joined a team that his 1st grade teacher runs, it is called the Conkle Caravan. I have added the link below, and if you feel inclined to give, then please do. Also, you can purchase luminaries, in memory of someone close that has lost their battle to cancer, or is fighting their battle, or even for survivors. This will be a special candle that is lit for that person during that particular Relay event.

Here is the link......

Michael's Site




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment