Tuesday, April 7, 2009

EGGcelent!

We had so much fun dying eggs tonight!! That was about the only exciting thing that happened today. I got tons of pics, so be sure to check the out. I don't do eggs on Easter, we celebrate the death and resurrection on Easter. So this has to be a completely separate event or we are not allowed to do it in our house. Anyhow, it was a good night, we had fun!

[CLICK PHOTOS TO ENLARGE]

This nice neat table before we started...


We're ready mom!!


Michael....



Samuel...



The table after about 5 minutes...



Justin....


Samuel's favorite egg, it says "egg," nothing dirty peoples...



Michael's favorite egg....




Justin's favorite egg....




My favorite egg....


Pretty painted eggs, pretty painted hands...


This is my Olesky Family egg, I had to photograph both sides so you could see the whole thing! :-)








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment