Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another night another dream..

Another (sleepless) night, another dream. Well, I don't know that for sure yet, I shouldn't be so negative. Samuel is doing better, and I am SO VERY GRATEFUL. We may just get some sleep tonight. We shall see.

I have been very emotional lately, and I know that is because of no sleep and a very sick child. I am also angry, angry that the doctors gave my son an antibiotic to kill strep but caused a disease that is ten times worse. I am full of many emotions. On top of that, Samuel is constantly fighting with me.

When Samuel can finally eat a little something he assumes he is 100% better. So he wants to go and do, but obviously that is unrealistic. So he argues with me. But, we only argue for a few minutes before he starts crying because he doesn't feel good. In a way that makes me the winner, right?!

My mom, Steve, and even Michael have really had to step up to the plate to help me. But that is what families do, they help each other out through tough times, and they are always there. I have the greatest family that is so full of love. I have said it before and I will say it again, I would be lost without them.

Okay, that is enough talking for one night. I gotta shower, switch laundry, write in my journal, and go to bed.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment