Monday, July 27, 2009

Farmtown Intervention.

This blog is dedicated to my friend Amber....or the girl I used to know as Amber. Sadly, she has been taken over by an addiction that she cannot control. It is now time for her family friends to step in and help her. Please join me in this fight to save Amber.

Amber is almost done with college. Unfortunately, she may not finish because of this addiction. It has become such an issue that she will leave class for a moment to get her "fix." She has even called my ten year old son asking him to help her with her addiction.

So friends, it is time that we all take a stand against Farmtown. Just listen to what it has done to my friend! This addiction doesn't know race, or ethnicity, or age...we are all susceptible to it. And I hate to see anyone fall into the Farmtown trap on Facebook.

My poor friend even talks about all the money she gets from her farm...but people, please understand, this is not actual cash that is being deposited into her bank account. That is how much this delusion has effected her mind.

I am ready to fight back!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment