Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Odds and Ends :]

I have been wanting to share a few pics with you guys.

These first two pictures are of a BEAUTIFUL Christmas ornament that Samuel got for our family while he was camping w/ Joel and Kristin. They went to this huge CHRISTmas store/mall...I think it may have been called Bronners? Not sure though. Anywho, Samuel chose this ornament because it looked like the mushroom on the Mario games. And if you know our family, you know we LOVE Mario. :-) On the other side he had our names painted on it. It will be the first ornament for our new Christmas traditions. A new ornament for a new start.







These next two pictures crack me up. On the second day of VBS the kids made picture frames for their craft. When they brought these home I laughed and laughed at how different my boys really are.

Michael's frame was neat, color coordinated, and perfectly put together. His picture is nice, no silliness. Samuel on the other hand, well, his isn't so neat. He told me that he made his to look like him in thirty years when he a millionaire with a penguin assistant who wears contacts. Look closely at the pic and you can see all of that. Wow. I had no words when he explained it to me. As always, you can click to enlarge the photos.









Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I love the Millionaire with a penguin assistant. What a character.

    ReplyDelete