Monday, July 13, 2009

VBS

Today the kiddos started VBS! They absolutely LOVE going to VBS. :-) Today they learned about Abraham, and Samuel already memorized all of his verses. I usually drop them off and go home, but this week I am helping Mindy out with her kids. Rachel is too old for VBS and Hannah is too young. But, she really wanted Daniel to go, and I totally agree. I believe that if children have the opportunity to hear God's word, they should. However, only 10 minutes I got a call asking me to come get him, he was losing it crying. :-( I felt horrible. I packed up Rachel and Hannah and went to talk with Daniel. I got him to calm down and I promised that I would stay outside in my car if he would just stay. He did. And, he actually had fun. When my boys came out to play games with their classes they thought I was spying on them...since I usually go home. Ah well. I explained it to them later. They were just so glad that Daniel stayed. Michael even went to sit with him during the crafts time to help him feel comfortable. I have some great kids, they really try to encourage other kids. Hopefully I can drop them off tomorrow and come home...Rachel and I are gonna make her a Facebook!! She can't wait. And I am excited for her.

Okay...I will have VBS pics up on Friday night, be watching.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What about making ME a Facebook? And you know who I am!

    ReplyDelete