Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New camera for a new start.

The mailman came knocking on my door today with a package. I was not expecting anything so I thought it was weird. But, it was addressed to me so I opened it.

DO YOU FRICKIN KNOW WHAT IT WAS?????!?!?!

A frickin underwater camera. The very underwater camera that I have been dreaming about. A digital underwater camera. Oh my gosh! I was just frozen solid for a minute while I looked at it.

Then, I started looking for a name to see who it was from. Do you know who bought me this camera?!?!! My friend MICHELLE CHISLETT!

My friend who I have not even seen in 10+ years, and she did this for me. Wow, what an amazing person. And she truly is amazing, you would be lucky to have her in your life. :-) Love ya girl! XOXO

Of course, the minute I opened it I had to take pics of it....

I was so excited that the camera was upside down...



This is me making out with my camera...




This is my beautiful camera, all ready to go for a swim...



This is my BEAUTIFUL friend and my new camera....




(Michelle, I cannot thank you enough. You will never know what this unbelievably kind gesture meant to me. You are such a great person. Love you.)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like it. Although I was trying to be anonymous. LOL My hubby should be thanked to because I made sure it was okay with him before I got it. =) Plus it was his paycheck. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Michelle...I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I sent your hubby a comment on Facebook. You two are amazing....amazing parents, an amazing couple...and more than anything, amazing friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete