Sunday, July 5, 2009

Secrets are poisonous.

I have to do this, for my sanity.

I have received several emails about Justin. I know that whoever this is knows Justin on a personal level...I can tell by the content of the emails. I have also received an email from someone who does not know him personally, but knows things that are going on. These emails need to stop.

The emails are hurtful, and I do not need to continue to receive them. I have saved them all, and even threatened to post them all on here...I do not want it to come to that.

I have spoken at length with Justin about this problem. He has assured me that he does not want to hurt me, and he wants these emails to stop too. He is just as furious as I am. So, to you both (and you know who you are), you need to stop....Justin and I wholeheartedly agree on this.

If it comes down to me posting them, you will ultimately be hurting Justin. Now, I know that you are trying to hurt me with this information, but it will hurt Justin if I post the emails (I'm sure he does not want all of that out there for the world to see.). Please do not think that I won't do it, because I will. I will do ANYTHING to make them stop...anything. I have to try and control this situation, and I feel like it is the only option I have left. :-(

Just keep in mind...y'all wanna hurt me....but in the end it will hurt him. So stop.



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. ((((((Hollie)))))) I am sorry they are doing this to you. Hopefully Justin can get them to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow...they got MY email too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shelly. I think I can make it stop, nobody messes with big momma and gets away with it! ;-)

    Mom- I knew that was coming. I will email you and explain.

    ReplyDelete