Saturday, July 18, 2009

It was a POOPER day!

Once again I am too tired to blog anything of great significance. Anywho, I wanna share a quick story from today...

Mindy and I were at Cedar Point with all five kiddos. We were just walking along the path next to the Maverick when all of a sudden it felt like I had been sprayed. Mindy and Samuel started hysterically laughing, yelling that I had been pooped on by a bird. Right in my frickin hair. Grr.

While everyone was getting their jollies from this, I began to walk to the bathroom to try and clean up. About 15 steps away from the bathroom door...another bird pooped on my arm! I am so not even making this up. A couple walking pass me said, "I think 90% of it missed you." Of course, they weren't aware of my previous run in with the seagulls.

After I came out of the bathroom, the kids and Mindy could NOT control their laughter.

We decided to walk and get something to drink. We all sat down and I hear "SPLAT!" Look up, and about a foot away from me is another pile of bird poop. Of course, the uncontrollable laughter begins again. I am furious at this point.

About an hour or so later we decided to head home. About ten minutes into our ride the biggest pile of bird poop ever falls straight onto my windshield, and my eye level. I just stared at it and froze in disbelief. Mindy would not quick cracking bird poop jokes.

Then I get a text from my friend Kim who say, "I heard getting pooped on is good luck." (eye roll) To which I replied, "I got lucky twice today!"

Then, Samuel INSISTS on calling my mother to tell her...mostly because he thinks that she will appreciate this. He could barely tell her because he couldn't stop laughing. Then she says, "Sounds like she is having a sh!++y day." Yep, that is what she said.

So, there you have it. Just thought you'd all like to know, because eventually Mindy or Samuel WILL bring it up. I am sure of that.

By the way, I had a TON of great pics from today, but they are almost all on FB. Check them out if you are on my friends list. Here are a few that I wanna share with everyone...

Michael and Rachel's first time on the MP...




Michael pretending to pee...




Samuel pretending to drink his pee...





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I have birds, so I get pooped on regularly,so it doesnt bother me..... but if it were a wild bird, I think I would freek too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems EVERYONE feels the need to poop on you.

    ReplyDelete