Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hump Day.

How did we get the term "hump day?" It sounds dirty. ;-) Like Michael Scott should be sayin, "That's what she said!"

Anywho, today has been okay. Samuel left to the Kalahari with his friend Zac...they have been planning this for months now. Samuel has already called once and told me that he LOVES the Kalahari and LOVES the water roller coaster and LOVES the miniature golf and LOVE etc.. etc.. etc... I am just glad he is having a good time. I am sure I will get an ear full when he gets home tomorrow.

Michael had his friend Allison over today, she brought her older sister Brianna. Actually, Brianna is Samuel's age, but he wasn't home today, so she chilled with Michael and Allison. Both girls said they are coming over again tomorrow, which of course, Michael is SOOOO pumped about. :-) I just got home from dropping the three of them off at VBS.

Speaking of VBS, wow, the kiddos are really loving this one. They go on and on about it every night. They still have two more night of it, and then the awards ceremony on Sunday. It has been a super fun week for them.

Okay, I gotta go fix my dryer. More of that super fun stuff that us single moms do!! Jealous?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment