Friday, July 17, 2009

No wonder I am so tired...





Once again I am too worn out to blog about my thoughts. I swear...it is coming...Sunday at the latest. It will be novel by then. :-)

Here is why I am so tired...


A fun-filled boys day at Wildwater Kingdom...





Samuel, Michael, Zac, and Isaac on the Liquid Lightning...





The boys on the tube slides...






The boys applying sunscreen :)







The lazy river...




Underwater pics that the boys took themselves...









This duck had my rolling. He was weaving in and out of all the chairs, so cute...





These are pics from the VBS prize/fun day extravaganza!! Both of my boys came in first place for the sections. Samuel got a tether ball thingamajig. And Michael got a mystery bag!! They were both so excited.

Both boys with their prizes...





Mmmm...cotton candy...







These were the three bounce houses...







Michael went through his prize bag at least three times, maybe more...




My almost daughter, Hannah...







Daniel wants Samuel to be his big brother...





Samuel...being...well...Samuel...





The hot air balloon flew over our VBS party :)



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE the pics of the boys - both, at the waterpark and VBS! What a great time they had. I'm sure IJ will be talking about all the fun for a long, long time! Thanks, again so much for creating such wonderful memories! You are an AWESOME mom, H!!!!

    ReplyDelete