Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Through the storm...

Right now my prayer is that God will keep us safe, and fed, and clean. Anything over that is a rich blessing.

I have been frantically worrying myself sick about finances. I can't even pay all of the bills that Justin and I acquired together...and now I have school looming over my head. I have to trust God to work it all out for us.

I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that God wanted my boys in LCCS. We prayed about it, and signed them up. We had NO MONEY to pay for them to go there, and they said the wait list would probably be two years. God had other plans. Within two months we got a call saying that BOTH boys were in for the 2008/2009 school year. I was ecstatic, but I still knew we could not pay.

Again...God had other plans. He worked it out so the boys could go to the school that they so desperately wanted to be a part of. He answered their prayers. Now, as I sit here, one month away from the first payment coming due, I am trusting God to work it out. Like I said, I know that He put them in that school, so I have to believe that His will will be done.

I can also sit and fret over my bills all day long...but what good will that do me? I cannot make more money magically appear in front of me! This is just one more storm that God will bring us through.

If God has brought my boys and I through cancer, open heart surgery, immunodeficiency, divorce, family deaths, etc... I know (KNOW) He will help to guide me financially. :-)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment