Friday, July 31, 2009

Good news :)

Samuel is still doing so much better. I am so happy, words cannot describe how happy. I am telling you what, that C Diff stuff is super-duper scary. God has blessed Samuel tremendously. :-)

I am not saying that Samuel doesn't have a long road of healing ahead, he absolutely does. But showing progress this quickly after the diagnosis is just short of miraculous. The docs told me to wait about a week before I saw any improvement, especially because of the severity of the disease in his body. I started seeing improvement in TWO DAYS. How could anyone not believe that God heals those who ask. Samuel asked...he asked for the pain to stop and the sickness to be gone...and he is on the road to healthy.

I know this is a lot of blogs about C Diff, but most of you will never understand how this effected my baby and our family. I was terrified for him.

That has pretty much consumed our lives until now. Samuel should be fine sleeping tonight, HALLELUJAH! That means I will get some sleep. Samuel did have an emotional moment tonight when he realized that he could not go to Isaac's birthday party at the mini-golf place tonight. :-( Aside from the fact that he IS NOT well enough to do that yet, C Diff can also be contagious. So I said absolutely not, he was heartbroken. I think he just wanted to see his friends from school.

Michael is at Justin's apartment tonight, they are going to CP tomorrow. I already miss him, I hope he has fun...he has been cooped up for a while now because of Samuel's health issues. He has been an amazing help to me...while I was cleaning, he was making lunch for everyone...when I couldn't get to Samuel, he did. We have both been working around the clock, we were partners in crime this week. Er, partners in FIGHTING crime. ;-)

Okay, I am gonna give you all a teaser to my next blog...it is called, "THE LETTER." I have been wanting to blog about it for about a week, but have been too busy talking about Samuel. But it will be up tomorrow, that is promise. Isn't the suspense killing you?? LOL 8-)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment