Friday, May 8, 2009

Another day.

Time seems to be moving so slowly anymore.

I talked to Justin last night again, I was still searching for answers. I know what everyone says the answers are, but I wanted to hear it from him. I didn't get much more than what I had before. I can't ask him anymore...if he can't talk to me when we are together, or even apart, he can't ever talk to me. I have to let it go.

God gave me peace last night, that helped so much. I slept from 10-5 without waking up. That was a blessing, you take sleep for granted until you are missing it. Same thing with food for that matter. I couldn't eat for days, my gums were bleeding, I was in bad shape. My mom is pushing vitamins down me to help my body, and I think it is helping somewhat. But, last night, I ate. It wasn't a lot, but I am thankful for anything at this point.

It is so weird how you can't eat or sleep unless you are doing it with the person that you love. Food doesn't have the same appeal...and sleeping alone is a horrible feeling, of you're not used to it. All of that was making me physically sick (my body was in bad shape). So I prayed and prayed for peace that surpasses all understanding....and I know I had many other people praying...and last night I could do both, eat and sleep.

Baby steps. That is all I can say right now.

Thanks again for everyone's love and support, it means so much to me. I have never felt so unloved in my life after Justin left me...but with all of these people coming out to help me, I know someone loves me.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hollie, I'm sure you know that I read your blog, I called Mindy because I knoew you two were great friends and I knew that she would be able to help you get through this. I know we are not the greatest of friends but we are sisters in Christ and i wanted to let you know that i am praying for you and your family. I feel so bad for what you are going through.

    I know theres probably not a lot I can do to help but if I can in any way, just let me know. You do have a big support system in this, You are definitley not alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy-

    I appreciate you telling Mindy, she has been a great friend and resource throughout all of this.

    I know you understand what this is like, and how hard it is. Your prayers are truly appreciated.

    Always-
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete