Thursday, May 14, 2009

To my dear friends...

I will not use names, you will all know who you are when I mention your story.

First and foremost, today is 14 days, two weeks into my single life. I have had tremendous support throughout the process and I am grateful to all...and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

To all of the girls that have been cheated one, beat, and abandoned...and you all know who you are...your advice has been so very helpful during this time. You have all said that you have never felt pain like heartache in your life, and I now understand the truth to that. You have all recovered and come out to be strong women, with so much to show for yourselves. I admire and look up to each of you.

To all of the Christians who have fought to save their marriage, and didn't win the fight...I'm sorry. But because of you all, I don't feel alone. God will see us all through it.

To everyone who was painfully close to divorce, but made it work...congratulations. What a true blessing that is for you, and I know that you can truly appreciate your marriage now. I am not jealous or resentful that it worked for you, but happy that you are living your happily ever after story....we all deserve that. I thank you all for your heartfelt kindness and true understanding of what I am going through.

To all the women who have never been married, but can still understand the sting of loves loss...thank you for being there for me. This is my humorous group of friends, with many choice words about the situation. :-) You all make me smile...and I am trying to take the high road...but I know you all would support me on low road! :o)~

To everyone who has contacted me-

I have read every email, I have listened to every message, I have felt every prayer. I pray that God will bless your lives like you have never been blessed before, because you were all such a blessing to me. I am sorry if I haven't responded, sometimes I just couldn't get through an email...but I will better about that from now on. I am now focusing on life changes, and I know that you will all be there to support me throughout this entire ordeal.

On a personal note....this is everyone that I thank with all of my heart...for everything, and all the advice. No last names, I won't give any information away, but you have all said something to me that touched my heart and I thank you for that....

*Mom
*Steve
*Samuel
*Michael
*Sam
*Mindy
*Amy
*All 3 KSU prof. (Lisa, Tricia, and Linda)
*Lindsey
*Angie
*Deb
*Dawn
*Wendy
*Pam
*Kristy
*Sheryl
*Janice
*Jane
*Carolyn
*Amber
*Celeste
*Shelly
*Michelle
*Paige
*Zoe
*Joel
*Kristin
*Karen
*Erica
*Maggie
*Jennifer
*Shayna
*Moriah
*Jackie
*Sarah
*April
*Cindi
*Cindy
*Patty
*Patty
*Joy
*Megan
*Kim
*Vanette

If I forgot you (but I don't think I did)...please forgive me.

I love you all.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you do have an amazing support system!! You are definitley not alone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The love you have for children and your ability to support them through this is amazing Hollie.

    You're an awesome mom. :)

    ReplyDelete