Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's over tomorrow.

Tomorrow is officially the boys' last day of school. This is such a bitter sweet time of the year. They will miss their teachers and friends, but they can't wait to spend the summer chiilin out. :-)

Today, Michael's class got to pick apart owl pellets to get bones from the animals that they ate. He had SO MUCH fun with that. He came home with a nasty ole bag of bones, ick.

Samuel went on his last field trip with SEARCH. Here are some of the cell phone pics that he sent me....









I would blog more, but I really want some time to write in my journal. I have been keeping a journal ever since Justin left, I can write everything, every feeling, every everything that I want...and no one says anything to me. It has been so helpful, mostly because I am someone who keeps my feelings inside. However, I let out my feelings in that little journal.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever see the "Dirty Jobs" with Mike Rowe with the dude who collects all the owl pellets? It was really neat. (and dirty). I always wanted to do that, but we never did.

    Samuel is a really good little photographer--seriously. Those are nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew, no I haven't seen that. I have never even heard of the owl pellet stuff until his class did it...but he LOVED it. It is all he talks about. My boys are crazy about all things animals! Hm, I wonder where they get that from?! ;-)

    I'll tell Samuel you liked the pics, he will be excited that someone noticed. Only half are from him, the other half are from my dad.

    ReplyDelete