Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lake Center

As everyone knows, my boys go to Lake Center Christian School in Hartville. Originally we were told that the waiting list was about two years...but, by God's grace, the boys' were accepted in only five months after our application. The boys prayed and prayed that God would get them in, and He did. :-)

I just dropped the boys off for their last week at school. This year has been amazing, they have grown academically and spiritually. I was grateful for every day that they have spent at Lake Center.

Since Justin left, I am not sure that I can send my boys to LCCS next year. I pray every night that God will make a way. Whether it is through scholarships, or He just shows me what to do...I know that my boys belong at this school. Just pray with me, I know God can work this out....after all, He got them into the school last year. :-)

Be watching for a lot of pictures from their last week at school....starting this afternoon with Samuel's Field Day pics. :-) I know, you are probably sick of seeing so many pics, but what can I say...I am one proud mama.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment