Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wildwater Fun :)



Hello friends.

When my boys got home from their night with Justin, I took them to Wildwater Kingdom. They had a ball. We went with Mindy and her two little ones. Rachel didn't get to go :-( but she will be there next time. I posted a ton of pics in Facebook...but here are a few pics for those who don't see my FB.


All of the boys falling into the water....



Haha, he was a little big for this...



Cavs car was there....



Michael being hit with a wave....



Mindy and her crew...



Okay peoples, that is all for now. I can't promise I won't blog more tonight. I have had an emotional afternoon. Samuel has cried a lot since he has been home. I don't understand why he is always sad when he comes home from anywhere, I guess it is just homesickness. :-) Anyway, when one of my babies gets upset, so do I. BUT....I am also very tired from the day, so I may go to bed. Hmmm, decisions decisions.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment