Saturday, May 2, 2009

Science Fair

Hello world.

Today was much better. I appreciate all of the emails and calls, but most of all, the truly heartfelt sympathy. I never knew how many people loved me so much. I can never thank all of you enough...the notes and calls have been much needed therapy for me.

I don't want to dwell on the negatives, I have two amazing boys that need their momma to be uplifting to them. Their strength has been a testament of their faith...they are the best kids anyone could ask for.


So let's talk Science Fair...

Both of my boys got the blue ribbon of excellence, the highest you could get. And Samuel got the judges choice!! Whoo hoo!! My babies rocked it today. You should have seen them giving their presentations, they were so good. Samuel's oral presentation helped him to win the judges choice.

I am so proud of them. They went through so much last night, and got up and went strong today. Samuel even carried the HEAVY projects from their TOP bunk to the back of the van....he is my little man. I tried to lift them but couldn't...so we were going to have my mom and Steve come help us...but Samuel stepped up and did it. Is their any mother more blessed than me?

Okay, gotta shut up. Their dinner is done!! I got some hungry fellows.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment