Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another day.

Well, I made it through another day. I spent the morning at LCCS listening to kiddos recite Matthew 5, 6, and 7. They all did such a great job, and they all got to go to Pizza Hut for lunch.

I left the school and met my mom at Wal-Mart. We had grocery shopping to do, I was there for about 2 hours. My mom bought me Subway for lunch, that was good...I never eat anymore, so it was actually good. Usually I am not a fan of Subway, but today I was.

Then I came home to take care of the zoo that is living here right now. (I am dog/cat sitting for a friend of mine for all of you who don't know.) I had to let them play outside for a little bit, I hate when animals are stuck in the house all day. I got some pics, I will post them on Facebook.

Then I got the boys from school and came home to do the daily household chores. Now, we are getting ready for church tonight. It has been a busy day.

I love days like this, where the time flies by. It never fails, if I am home for more than an hour with nothing to do, I lose my mind thinking about everything I have lost. So, today, I am grateful for how quickly the time has passed.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment