Friday, May 22, 2009

The weekend.

Well, it is probably going to be a rough weekend...I hope not, but we'll see. It has been really bad these past few days. I don't know what in the world causes my "downs." I wish I could figure it all out. I will be chugging along just fine, and then all of a sudden...I lose it. What the heck?!

I want a sense of normalcy back in my life. I miss that. I miss so much more that that. Everyone keeps telling me that time will bring normalcy, I hope they are right.

Everyone has been so great about trying to keep my mind occupied, and I do appreciate that. I would be lost without the love and support of my friends and family- I hope that you all know that.

My boys will be gone this weekend. Before, when they would leave together, I would have Justin and we would do something together. Now, I don't know. I'm just confused.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. i think, dear cousin, that you should stop tryin u'
    g to be normal and instead just let yourself feel what you need to. Sometimes, when we just try to be normal we just ignore the feelings, the process just drags out longer.

    It's just my unofficial opinion but I want you to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think, dear cousin, that you should stop tryin u'
    g to be normal and instead just let yourself feel what you need to. Sometimes, when we just try to be normal we just ignore the feelings, the process just drags out longer.

    It's just my unofficial opinion but I want you to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can call me!!! I won't have my kids this weekend either, and there is nothing that can fill that gap, I know. And I also know what you mean about being ok and then just losing it. I think it's the normal grieving process.

    There is prolly nothing nobody could say or do, you just have to feel what you feel and then get over it.


    Anyway, if you want, you can e-mail me for my #. amyfichtner@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige- Thanks. :) I am trying to hard for normalcy. But...I cried all night, nothing normal about that. I do need to just let this whole thing play out however it's going to- and quit trying to make it something it isn't. I appreciate your concern!!! Love ya! XOXO

    Amy- How is your weekend going so far? Heard from your kids? My boys have called twice, that helps. Plus, I know they are having fun- and that is important to me. I am adding you to my address book...my email is hollieolesky@sbcglobal.net. Talk to ya later! :)

    ReplyDelete